Portable 10 MHz OCXO based GNSS Disciplined Frequency Reference
GNSS Locked 10 MHz OCXO based frequency reference locked to a 26 channel multi-satellite system receiver, provides for fast lock under weak signal conditions. Unit produces 10 MHz, PPS, NMEA and a synthesized secondary channel that can range from 14 KHz to 10 MHz. Option NTP Time server. Auto-calibration maintains output stability in an intermittent GPS environment. Battery provides for in-excess of 4 hours of use. The NR9400 can be powered from an external 12 VDC source. Event inputs record to 100 ns resolution.
- battery life in excess of 4 hrs.
- PPS signal output
- GPS derived compensation coefficients stored for application when GPS lost - effectively eliminating long-term drift and mechanical shock offsets
- 26 channel high-sensitivity, multi-GNSS receiver. supports TRAIM and various position modes, allowing it to output accurate and robust 1 PPS synchronized to UTC time
- supports GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS, active anti-jamming and advanced multipath mitigation functions
- 10 MHz harmonic distortion <-30dBc
- optional synthesized secondary channel that can range from 14 KHz to 10 MHz
- optional NTP time server
- optional Internet connectivity
- Event input records to 100 ns resolution
- Holdover drift < 1 ms/day