15 Channel GNSS Locked Rubidium Frequency Reference
Stability of Rubidium, the Low Phase Noise of an OCXO and the Long-Term Stability of GNSS Locking.
This fifteen channel reference offers the best of three core timing technologies in a 1ru chassis. Fifteen channels typically meets the needs of most systems eliminating the need for a distribution amplifier and minimizing noise degradation. All channels are continuously monitored and displayed locally and accessible via RS232 or Ethernet.
- 15 transient and fault protected channels with local indicators on the front and rear panel.
- Dual-Time base option continously monitors the reference with an embedded gapless frequency counter..
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources..
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- aging less than 5E-11/month- Unlocked
- temperature stability <3E-10 0 to 50C
- Warm-up time , 12 min