Six Output 10 MHz OCXO with PPS Simulator
The NR3626-O was designed for those applications requiring a simple, high performance 10 MHz reference in a very small form factor.The NR3626-O uses the same low phase noise OCXOs as our high end GPS locked frequency references as well as the same low noise amplifiers. The frequency is set using a band gap reference to assure excellent temperature stability and minimal noise contribution. Frequency synthesizer option allows frequencies from 14 kHz to 10 MHz. PPS simulator allows the unit to operate as PPS source with less than 5 ns of channel skewing. Power can be AC (with optional power adapter) or from -60 to +60 VDC in a three ranges. The power supply is a shielded, low electromagnetic emission design and provides electrical isolation between the reference and the incoming power.
- OCXO frequency stability 5ppb/day, 50 ppb/year (optional < 200 ppb/ 10 year projected)
- PPS option can be assigned to any number of the six outputs
- self-test provides unit status with indicator and relay contact signal
- operates from AC power adapter or -60 to +60 VDC in three ranges
- low phase noise -145dBc/Hz @ 1 KHz (lower phase noise options available)
- compact chassis 1.6"H x 6"D x 6" W
- front panel status indicator for built-in test
- PPS drive into 50 Ohm available.