Single Channel GNSS Locked OCXO 10 MHz Frequency Reference with Networking/Dual-Time Base
Single channel GNSS locked OCXO, 10 MHz frequency reference with PPS and Ethernet connectivity. The unit features Auto-Calibration so that the most recent coefficients to compensate the OCXO for drift due to aging and/or temperature are stored and applied to the OCXO during GPS loss of lock conditions. Maximum frequency step at lock transistion < 10 ppb. High performance 26 channel GNSS receiver that supports GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS. By being able to receive data from multiple satellite constellations, lower lock time is achieved. With twice the number of satellites in view, as a GPS only configuration, achieving and maintaining lock in poor signal environments is enhanced. Front panel display and Ethernet Port allows remote status reporting.
- OCXO holdover
- OCXO stability 5 ppb/day - 50 ppb/ year
- frequency change from lock state < 10 ppb
- Auto-Calibration continually preserves OCXO GNSS derived compensation coefficients
- output is transient and fault protected
- fault status drives a front panel LED.
- low phase noise -135dBc/Hz @ 1 KHz
- locked accuracy ~E-12
- front panel status indicators for channel faults, antenna fault or open, oven and unit alert
- front panel LCD status display
- Dual-time base option assures integrity and answers the question "how do you know the reference is right?"
- Ethernet Connectivity
- AC/DC powrer capability
- Optional NTP time server