NTP Time Server - Dual Time Base Redundancy
Stratum 1 NTP timing source offers a redundant time base to detect and alert to an out of tolerance condition. Timing uncertainty detection as low as 100 ns. High performance 26 channel GNSS receiver that supports GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS. By being able to receive data from multiple satellite constellations, lower lock time is achieved. With twice the number of satellites in view, as a GPS only configuration, achieving and maintaining lock in poor signal environments is enhanced. OCXO holdover maintains accuracy < 5 ms/day.
- OCXO holdover < 5 ms/day
- Auto-Calibration continually preserves OCXO GNSS derived compensation coefficients
- Output is transient and fault protected
- Fault status drives a front panel LED.
- Low phase noise -135dBc/Hz @ 1 KHz
- Locked accuracy 1E-11
- Front panel LCD status display
- Dual independent Time base option
- Stratum 1 high performance 26 channel receivers