PPS Source - OCXO with 1 Hz Frequency Synthesizer
Ultra-stable OCXO drives a 1 Hz synthesizer to generate a 1 Hz CMOS signal. A one pulse per second signal when GPS is unavailable. 50 % duty cycle, 5 volt or 3.3 Vdc output waveform with a 200 ohm output impedance. Standard OCXO with stability of 50 ppb/year- band – gap reference provides outstanding temperature stability < 10 ppb.
Unit can operate from an AC power adapter or DC powered from – 60 to +60 Vdc in one of three voltage ranges.
- ±50 ppb/year aging ( options to 10 year projected of +-200 ppb)
- 5 or 3.3 Vdc CMOS levels
- Factory settable PPS duty cycle
- 200 Ohm output impedance
- Fault and transient protected
- Band Gap reference enhances temperature stability
- -60 to +60 Vdc operating input voltage (in three ranges)
- Accuracy of +-10 ppb (after 24 hours)
- Other Frequencies--1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 100 kHz, 1 MHz, 10 MHz