15 Channel GNSS Locked Frequency Reference
Features Full Redundancy option in a 1 RU Chassis
Fifteen channel reference offer GNSS locked stability with a completely independent integrated gapless frequency counter to assure the integrity of the primary reference. Fifteen channels meet the needs of most applications without needing distribution amplifier. Redundancy option available with all switching between amplifiers takes place internally. Continuous channel monitoring available locally or via RS232/Ethernet. Dual power source options for AC and DC power driven systems.
For more demanding conditions, the platform can be ordered in a redundant configuration. A second complete set of amplifiers that are enabled automatically per user-established limits with RF solid state relays. All switching is internal, thereby simplifying external cabling. The dual power source option allows the unit to be powered from an AC or DC source and automatically switches to the active source. Dual internal power supply option boosts the amplifier MTBF.
- 15 transient and fault protected channels with fault indicators on the front panel.
- Dual-time base - internal gapless embedded frequency counter continously monitors the reference with its own GNSS based reference.
- Full redundancy options - dual amplifiers, power supplies and power sources.
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources independently or redundantly.
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- Two-stage amplifier design isolates the source from the amplifier outputs, thereby protecting the source.
- Redundant amplifiers coupled internally with RF relays to simplify system cabling.