10 MHz Frequency Reference, OCXO, Ten Channel
- ten output OCXO frequency reference
- outputs can be factory configured for sine or square.
- almost two orders of magnitude better aging than a TCXO (<50 ppb/year)
- ten outputs very often eliminates the need for a reference distribution amplifier
- harmonics are well below -30dB.
- single, fanless 1 RU (~1.7 inches) and saves valuable rack space
- all inputs and outputs are transient protected
- add synthesizer option and add 2.048 MHz, 5 MHz, 1 MHz outputs
- built-in test
- low phase noise with optional ultra low phase noise options
Offset Frequency (Hz) Typical (dBc / Hz)