10 Channel GPS/GNSS Locked 10 MHz Frequency Reference
Ten channel 10 MHz reference with built-in GNSS receiver with configurable outputs that can be sine, square or allocated to PPS outputs. Display can be simple LED's or add a 4x20 OLED for local status and remote serial status.
- ten channel GPS locked OCXO 10 MHz frequency reference
- all channels configuarable as sine,square or PPS outputs
- low phase noise OCXO - 125dBc/Hz at 100 Hz
- OCXO daily aging <5 ppb/day
- add synthesizer option and add 2.048 MHz, 5 MHz, 1 MHz outputs
- locked accuracy <3E-11
- ten channels very often eliminate the need for a distribution amplifier
- harmonics are well below -30dB
- chassis is 1 RU (~1.7 inches) and saves valuable rack space
- all inputs and outputs are transient protected
- built-in test
- status relay connected to a rear panel connector that opens if a system failure occurs
- unit features auto-calibration to compensate for long-term drift
- High performance 26 channel GPS receiver that Supports GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS. By being able to receive data from multiple satellite constellations lower lock time is achieved. Maintaining lock in poor signal environments is enhanced.