NMEA and PPS Source PCB Assembly, GPS/GNSS locked
The NR4300-LT is a cost effective source for NMEA and PPS that can be easily integrated into your product. It uses the same GPS/GNSS receiver as our frequency references operating well under weak signal conditions. Not having the 10 MHz sine reduces the overall cost of the unit, without compromising performance.
- PPS output accuracy to 20 ns rms
- RS232 NMEA data output for time stamping, location and other GPS information related purposes
- nominal input power is 5 VDC
- compact 2.3" x 4.3" PCB assembly - ideal for embedded applications
- self-test provides unit status with indicator and relay contact signal
- GPS lock signal allows the host system to know when the unit signal is being controlled by GPS - alerts to potential problems