10 MHz Frequency Reference, OCXO, Ten Channel
Low phase noise OCXO based frequency reference provides 10 channels that are fault and transient protected. SC cut OCXO provides outstanding stability and phase noise. Band gap reference further enhances and aging and temperture stability. Ultra low phase noise options available. Individual channel rms to dc converters provides front panel indication for each channel.
- ten output OCXO frequency reference
- almost two orders of magnitude better aging than a TCXO (<50 ppb/year)
- ten outputs very often eliminates the need for a reference distribution amplifier
- harmonics are well below -30dB.
- single, fanless 1 RU (~1.7 inches) and saves valuable rack space
- all inputs and outputs are transient protected
- built-in test
- low phase noise with optional ultra low phase noise options
Offset Frequency (Hz) Typical (dBc / Hz)