Three Channel , 10 MHz Self-Calibrating Frequency Reference
The NR3623 CAL 10MHz frequency reference which features Auto-Cal, continuously monitors the correction coefficients being applied to the OCXO to compensate for aging and temperature stability. The coefficients are stored in non-volatile memory and in the event of GPS loss are used to maintain the accuracy of the crystal. Frequency loss offset +-10 ppb.. A good choice for general lab use, Simulcast and test systems. Standard 13 dBm sine outputs- CMOS option for either 3 or 5 Vdc 10 MHz CMOS outputs.
- Triple output can eliminate the need for a distribution amplifier
- Channel monitors alert to a severe impedance mis-match
- All outputs fault and transient protected
- Holdover stability of 5 ppb/day - 50ppb/year
- CMOS option for either 3 or 5 Vdc 10 MHz CMOS outputs.
- Locked accuracy <4E-11
- operates from +60 to -60 VDC in three ranges
- PPS Accuracy 20 ns rms
- Indicators provide GPS lock and unit self test status.
- Available in a kit form which includes reference, antenna, 50' cable and power adapter
High performance 26 channel GPS receiver that supports GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS