10 MHz Frequency Reference, Six Channels
The NR3626 is a high performance 10 MHz frequency reference that is driven by a low phase noise SC cut OCXO disciplined by a 26 channel GNSS receiver. The 10 MHz outputs are 13 dBm while the PPS outputs can be 5 or 3.3 Volt logic levels with the capability of driving a 50 Ohm load. UNit can be configured to lock to GNSS, an external 10 MHz, external PPS or 1300 nm fiber signal.
- Low phase noise OCXO.
- Six channels 10 MHz channels
- Low close-in phase noise.
- PPS drives loads including 50 Ohms.
- GNSS lock indicator and built in self test.
- Hold-over stability of 5 ppb/day, 50ppb/year.
- Self-Calibration minimizes frequency transition during GNSS lock to < 10ppb.
- Locked accuracy < E-12.
- Operates from DC power in three ranges +- (10 to 18, 18 to 36, 36 to 65) VDC or an AC adapter.
- PPS Accuracy 25 ns rms (low jitter mode).
- Indicators and signals provide GNSS lock and unit self-test status.
Wide input power range (-60 to +60 VDC)