10 MHz Frequency Reference, Self-Calibrating, Benchtop Single Channel GNSS Locked, OCXO
Features PPS Stabilization
Our most versitile benchtop. Output can be sine, square wave or LVDS.The unit can drive load as low as 50 Ohms at 3.3 Vdc logic levels. Unit can also be slaved to an external reference to produce an integer multiple of the external reference. The NR4420-CAL frequency reference continously monitors the correction coefficients being applied to the OCXO to compensate for aging and temperature stability. The coefficients are stored in non-volatile memory and in the event of GPS loss, are used to maintain the accuracy of the crystal - GPS loss offset +- 10 ppb. A good choice for general lab use. Local display of time and lock status.
- Low phase noise OCXO
- GNSS lock indicator and built-in self test
- Holdver stability of 5 ppb/day, 50ppb/year
- Self-Calibration minimizes frequency transition during GNSS lock to < 10ppb
- Locked accuracy < 4E-11
- Low phase noise
- Output can be sine, square or LVDS.
See demo video on YOUTUBE (NR3620)
- PPS Accuracy 20 ns rms
- Indicators and signals provide GPS Lock and unity self-test status
- Available in kit Form (Includes reference, antenna, 50' cable, and power adapter)
GPSDO Kit available, wide input power range
NEED MORE THAN 1 OUTPUT? See the NR3623-CAL