Portable Frequency Reference, NTP/NMEA Simulator with OCXO Holdover, 100 ns Time Stamp with Internet Alert
A feature-rich portable platform that offers PPS and time server functionality with time stamping to 100 ns resolution. With a GNSS disciplined timing source, time stamping accuracy within hundreds of nanoseconds.
This unit is built into a rugged, weather resistant injection molded case with critical electronics shock isolated from the case. Battery capacity supports in excess of eight hours of operation or can be externally powered with 12 VDC or included AC power adapter. A OCXO source is the primary reference that is locked to the GNSS with a high sensitivity 26 channel receiver.
Built-in GNSS antenna simplifies use although an external GNSS antenna is supported.While the GNSS is active, the OCXO source is contiually being disciplined to the GPS. In a GPS loss state, the PPS and 10 MHz are slaved to the OCXO with a drift rate of < 1ms/day. The PPS monitor allows an external PPS to be monitored and alert sent when a predefined limit is exceeded.
- 10 MHz output locked to GNSS or OCXO holdover
- built-in synthesizer allows user specified frequencies. (2.048 MHz)
- NMEA simulator that continues to provide NMEA even after GNSS loss
- PPS output that is GNSS or OCXO based.
- battery powered to provide >6 hours field use
- external trigger for time and position stamping (event rate > 1 million samples/second)
- time stamps to 100 ns resolution recorded locally or can be automatically e-mailed
- optional NTP time server
- built-in drift measuement monitors atomic timing veresus UTC
- differential measurement capability to measure PPS accuracy in remote facilities
- rugged water resistant case
- event feature records time and position - Internet capability allows events to be e-mailed
- monitors local PPS to detect timing drift and E-mail alerts
- dual time stamp trigger inputs allows for accurate differential measurements to 100 ns resolution