10 MHz Frequency Reference, Low Noise OCXO, GPS/GNSS Disciplined PCB Assembly
The NR4300-O/G frequency reference allows the high stability 10 MHz reference to be integrated directly into your product.
- PPS/NMEA option provides access to the NMEA data and pps signal
- 26 channel GNSS receiver
- Auto-Cal compensates for long-term drift to provide years of precise performance
- Auto Cal minimizes frequency offset during GPS lock transition < 10 ppb
- requires only a single +5 VDC power supply.
- compact 2.3" x 4.3" PCB assembly - ideal for embedded applications.
- self-test provides unit status with indicator and relay contact signal
- GPS/GNSS lock signal and indicator allows system to detect extended periods of lost lock conditions
- Low Phase Noise