Four Output 10MHz OCXO GNSS Locked Frequency Reference
A precision low noise four channel GNSS locked frequency reference. The unit is also available as a low noise OCXO based reference or as an ultra-stable atomic based reference. Unit provides NMEA and PPS with 20 ns rms accuracy. Front panel indicators provide self-test status, indication of output impedance mismatch and antenna open/fault to facilitate system operational management. Option synthesizer allows one channel to be programmed to 1.544, 2.048 or 5 MHz.
- high sensitivity 26 channel GNSS receiver locks in poor signal areas
- 10 MHz frequency reference stability unlocked 50 ppb/year
- Four 10 MHz frequency reference outputs, 1 Vrms into 50 Ohms
- PPS 20ns (rms) accuracy
- NMEA output for time stamping and related functions
- outputs are all transient and fault protected - fault status for each channel drives a front panel LED
- built-in test circuits monitor critical circuit elements
- system status is displayed on the front panel and also drives a relay that is available via a rear panel connector
- low phase noise -145 dB/Hz @1 KHz
- optional synthesized channel provides 1.544, 2.048 or 5 MHz.