10 Channel GNSS Locked Frequency Reference with Dual-Time Base
Ten channel reference offer GNSS locked stability with a completely independent integrated gapless frequency counter to assure the integrity of the primary reference. Ten channels meet the needs of most applications without a distribution amplifier. Continuous channel monitoring available locally or via RS232/Ethernet (SNMP). Dual power source options for AC and DC power driven systems. Dual time -base option address adds integrity to your time base.
- 10 transient and fault protected channels with fault indicators on the front panel.
- Dual-time base - internal gapless embedded frequency counter continously monitors the reference with its own GNSS based reference.
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources independently or redundantly.
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- Two-stage amplifier design isolates the source from the amplifier outputs, thereby protecting the source..
- SNMP provides remote monitoring and control
- Stabilized PPS provides less than 1 ns pulse to pulse jitter.