10 MHz Lock-In amplifier restores phase noise in reference systems
Maintain the long-term stability of the system and phase noise.
Very often large manufacturing facilities may have numerous reference drops across a wide area. Normally it is required that all timing measurements be tied to a single reference. By the time the reference is routed and sent through a few distribution amplifiers and numerous connections- the amplitude and phase noise have been severely degraded. The NR3620-EXT locks a 10 MHz low phase noise OCXO to the reference restoring phase noise and amplitude while maintaining lock to the primary reference.
- Compact chassis operates from -60 to +60 Vdc or AC adapter
- Low phase noise
- Internal PLL allows a different frequency to be generated locked to the primary reference
- Fault and transient protected.
- Operates from as little as -7 dBm outputs 13 dBm
- Optional Phase noise performance levels- to < -160dBc/Hz @ 1000Hz
Typical Phase Noise
Offset Phase Noise (dBc/Hz)
1 Hz -100
10 Hz -120
100 Hz -132