RF to LVDS Converter
Converts Reference Signals from Sine to LVDS
LVDS ( low voltage differential signaling) is ideally suited for transmitting a digital signal between two points within 30 meters of each other. Signal levels are under 3 volts (350mv differential) and rise and fall times easily support 10 MHz with rise and fall times in the 1 ns region. The NL0100 allows any reference channel to be converted to LVDS to handle a unique client. The converter can drive up to 10 receivers with proper termination. When used with selected Novus references, the reference supplies the required DC power for the conveter.
- Square wave transmission up to 30 meters
- Low voltage diffferential nominal 350 mv with 100 Ohm termination
- Multi-drop capability allows a single NL0100 drive up to 10 clients
- Operates from a single DC supply or is powered directly from Novus sources without an external power supply required
- Available output connector- Twin Axial or terminal for a twisted pair.
- Operates to 50 MHz
- No significant change in phase noise to 20 meters- see curve