Six Channel Frequency Reference Distribution Amplifier - Fiber Optic and RF
A six channel high performance reference amplifier - features RF and fiber optic source.
- Dual stage amplifier provides impedance matching, filtering and compensation to flatten the frequency response of the overall amplifier
- Dual input capability - will accept 1300 nm fiber optic source or 10 MHz RF.
- Status of each channel drives a front panel indicator.
- Fault and transient protected.
- Two stage amplifier design isolates the reference from a severe transient condition.
- Built-in test to monitor critical elements that drive a relay that can be easily connected to an alarm panel.
- To facilitate set-up and system trouble resolution, there are signal Low and signal High alerts.
- Low phase noise.
- Flexible power - base units operates from 12 Vdc (other power ranges available). AC (100 to 240Vac, 50/60 Hz with available power adapter)