Six Channel Low Noise 10 MHz Lock-In Amplifier
Ultra low noise six channel Lock-In amplifier can restore a marginal reference to low noise state without giving up timing synchronization. The external reference can be RF or fiber optic (NF0101 compatiable) To minimze vibration induced phase noise artifacts from fans and other sources, the OCXO is vibration isolated.
- OCXO holdover
- OCXO stability 5 ppb/day - 50 ppb/ year
- frequency change from lock state < 10 ppb
- Auto-Calibration continually preserves OCXO compensation coefficients
- outputs are transient and fault protected.
- low phase noise -160dBc/Hz @ 1 KHz
- locked accuracy ~E-12
- -60 to +80 Vdc operation in three ranges