10 MHz Frequency Reference, OCXO, Low Phase Noise Rubidium, Dual Channel
Almost two orders of magnitude better stability than an OCXO without GPS. OCXO disciplined to an ultra-stable Rubidium reference with stability of <2 ppb/year (0.5 ppb/year optional).
- temperature stability <3E-10
- output amplitude 6 dBm, harmonics <25 dBc
- long-term stability in GPS denied environments
- high stability PPS option available < 50 ps (see curve
- built-in test circuitry throughout the design - with status signal
See the NR2110-R/O/G to add GNSS locking