Up to 16 Channel Low Noise Rubidium Frequency Reference
Stability of Rubidium < 5E-11 Month
For many applications, the phase noise of a Rubidium reference is not acceptable. The NR2316-R-O incorporates a low noise OCXO that is disciplined to the Rubidium reference. Sixteen channels typically meets the needs of most systems eliminating the need for a distribution amplifier and minimizing noise degradation. All channels are continuously monitored and displayed locally and accessible via RS232 or Ethernet.
- 15 transient and fault protected channels with local indicators on the front and rear panel.
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources..
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- aging less than 5E-11/month
- temperature stability <5E-10 0 to 50C
- Warm-up time , 12 min
- Unit can be ordered with 10 to 16 channels