10 Channel Rubidium Frequency Reference
Stability of Rubidium < 5E-11/month
Fifteen channels typically meets the needs of most systems eliminating the need for a distribution amplifier and minimizing noise degradation. All channels are continuously monitored and displayed locally and accessible via RS232 or Ethernet.
- 10 transient and fault protected channels with local indicators on the front and rear panel.
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources..
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- aging less than <5E-11/month
- temperature stability <5E-10 0 to 50C
- Warm-up time , 12 min
- SNMP option available