10 Channel Frequency Reference Distribution Amplifier
Ten channel low noise frequency reference distribution amplifier. Ten identical amplifiers feature skew of ~ 5 ns. Each channel independently monitored for load impedance mis-match with independent warning indicators on the front panel. Outputs are transient and short circuit protected. Harmonic distortion well below -30 dBc. Minimal additive phase noise. Wide bandwidth amplifier operates from 50 KHz to 10 MHz (±2 dB). DC to 10 MHz bandwidth option available. Squarewave option allows any number of channels to be configured to have a 5 Vdc square wave output.
- wide bandwidth with options that cover DC to over 10 MHz
- available for 1 pps, 10 Hz, 100Hz, 1KHz, 10 KHz, 100Khz and 1 MHz
- minimal phase noise contribution to the frequency reference
- harmonics <-30dBc
- front panel signal frequency reference amplitude indicators
- fault indicators for each output
- high impedance (Z>1 KOhm) option allows signal levels 6 volts p-p.
- internal self-test drives indicators and alert signal
- gain adjustment allows for field installation variability
- all inputs and outputs fault and transient protected
- stabilization of software defined radios - 10 MHz and PPS
- Square wave output configures any channel to have a squarewave output.