10 Channel Frequency Reference Distribution Amplifier
Ten channel low noise frequency reference distribution amplifier. Ten identical amplifiers feature skew of ~ 5 ns. Each channel independently monitored for load impedance mis-match with independent warning indicators on the front panel. Outputs are transient and short circuit protected. Harmonic distortion well below -30 dBc. Minimal additive phase noise. While primarily used as a 10 MHz distribution amplifier options are available to handle referenxce signals from 1 to 10 MHz.
- 1 to over 10 MHz
- minimal phase noise contribution to the frequency reference (-150 dBc/Hz @ 1kHz)
- harmonics <-30dBc
- front panel signal frequency reference amplitude indicators
- fault indicators for each output
- high impedance (Z>1 KOhm) option allows signal levels 6 volts p-p.
- internal self-test drives indicators and alert signal
- all inputs and outputs fault and transient protected