10 Channel Reference Distribution Amplifier
The ND2310 is our most versatile distribution amplifier platform. In its base configuration, it is a high performance low noise ten channel amplifier. Each channel is fault and transient protected and monitored by an AC to DC converter. The output voltage of each channel is accessible on the front panel display or serial link (or SNMP) enabling amplifier monitoring that can detect degrading channel conditions before a complete channel failure. Alerts can be set to detect a predefined output level threshold. Rear panel channel indicators facilitate system troubleshooting.
The dual power source option allows the unit to be powered from an AC or DC source and automatically switches to the active source. Dual internal power supplies option boost the amplifier MTBF. Dual source option allows the amplifier to be driven from two independent references and the unit will automatically select the active source.
- 10 transient and fault protected channels with fault indicators on the front panel. The amplifiers are identical to the amplifiers used in our references to minimize noise contribution.
- Dual power sources and dual reference inputs
- Option-Operates from AC or DC power sources independently or redundantly.
- There is a local adjust that can be accessed through front panel controls to compensate for potential cable losses. The unit ships with a gain of 0dB.
- Two-stage amplifier design isolates the source from the amplifier outputs thereby protecting the source.
- 5 and 10 channel configurations
- Standard and low phase noise option available (see images)
- SNMP option for remote monitoring