10 Channel Pulse Distribution Amplifier- PPS
Software Defined Radio Synchronization
Ten channel, low noise frequency reference distribution amplifier. Ten identical amplifiers feature skew of ˜5 ns. Each channel independently monitored for load impedance mis-match with independent warning indicators on the front panel. Outputs are transient and short circuit protected. Synchronize multi-channel software defined radio systems.
- <25ns propagation delay
- skewing between channels typically < 5 ns
- 3 volts p-p into 50 Ohms, 6 volt p-p into 1kohm
- low impedance drive option provides in excess of 100 ma source current- ideal for 50 ohm loads.
- rise and fall times < 25 ns
- local adjustment available allows ~+-0.2 volt to compensate for local system needs
- front panel indicators Signal Hi, Low helps prevent overdrive and system troubleshooting
- fault status for each channel
- fault and transient protected
- self-test indicator and signals for remote monitoring
- IRIG Time Code application
- PPS distribution to synchronize Sofware Defined Radios (SDR)